My Bearded Daddy Face
Funny Furry Face for The Baby
Sunday, May 3, 2015
Questions.
I was asked a few questions by friend who just found out they were going to have a baby. He is worried and just wandering why I wanted to be a parent because ours was planned and his was not. I told him to give me some time and I would get back to him. Well we gave being parents lots of thought and planned for months. I personally wanted to give all the love and friendship my family gave me to a new life. We knew that we were ready and we both could not wait. We both got excited when we saw families and knew we wanted a family of our own. I started painting and putting stickers everywhere and buying clothes and dresses and toys. That by no means makes you ready to be a parent. LOL. Bottom line we knew we were ready to be parents but did not have the knowledge we thought we had. All the books in the world can't prepare you for having a child. Personally I can say I wanted a child because I wanted our family to grow. Also we were stable in our jobs and felt we could now grow our family without stressing out over money all the time. Now to the second part of the post I will write it tomorrow after I make sure I answered the question to my best. Thanks for reading the first half and there is more to follow. Have a great day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment