Even though my daughter can't put sentences together I still know what she means when she has me read a book and then when I put it back she hands it right back to me. Just one more time is what I consider her way of either staying up at bedtime or wanting more time with us. Either way I enjoy it it lets me know I am doing something right, or she's not tired yet lol. You can try to get out of the one more time but most of the time you are met with an unhappy baby or sometimes tears. Your child can use this as a tool against you if you don't know how to counter it. Normally it is easy just stay steady and let you child know that was the last time. I know it can be hard but if you stick to it they will learn the last time is the last time. In my case I don't mind one more time it's just a little more time I get to spend with my daughter and I know that's how it is normally for every parent. Thanks for reading and have a great day.
No comments:
Post a Comment