My Bearded Daddy Face

My Bearded Daddy Face
Funny Furry Face for The Baby

Thursday, May 14, 2015

*BBD* The Brotherhood of Bearded Dads

I have people tell me all the tw cut your beard you will look younger or thinner. Truth is I'm not so young anymore and Iam balding to prove it. Also I know I am for lack of better words just plain fat and that's ok. I have always been a work in progress as I think most of us are. The thing I hear the most is do you want your daughter growing up with a dad with an ugly bushy beard. Now I really take offense to that because I really like my beard. I have had at least some sort of facial hair since high school. I have never understood why my beard affects people so adversely. I get you look like a hoodlum or biker. I even get people telling me my beard makes me look homeless. I call that up to my style though. Not everyone can pull off a t-shirt full of holes and sweet pants. My point is my beard should not even matter to you and my daughter loves it. She gets snug in it when I hold her and she can go to sleep on it. I know that a lot of our founding fathers had beards and no one told them to shave. I am going to start a new blog just for guys with beards and I hope to see some of my readers join up. The Brotherhood of Bearded Dads will be a place for guys to talk about guy stuff and the bigger the beard the better. So join me in steadfast commitment to not shave ever again. No shave November is now no shave ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment