My Bearded Daddy Face

My Bearded Daddy Face
Funny Furry Face for The Baby

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mothers Day

I just wanted to post something about mothers today seeing as it's mothers day. I wanted to thank all mothers for giving us the love and friendship we needed as kids and also the discipline we deserved when we were bad. My mom was always there for me good or bad and always had a mom hug that could solve everything. She loved me through bad girlfriends that stole from her and she never gave me any punishment or talking to I didn't deserve. My mother and I have a bond stronger than life even though I am adopted. I have her a kidney when I was 19 and I would do it again at 31. She has always been my rock in troubled times and a kind word when I am down.She didn't turn her back on me when I was going through heck with me ex and now she is there for my daughter and wife just like she was for me. I will always love you mom even when I haven't talked to you in a few days because of work and I haven't seen you in a week because I work nights remember I LOVE YOU MOMMY. Not afraid to call you that even at 31 years of age because you will always be my mom and most of all my friend.
   On the same token my wife is a great woman a great mother and a great friend. I may not always say it but she is my best friend and my soulmate. I could not imagine life without her in my life. She has stuck by me through thick and thin and always loved my parents as if they were her own. Believe me at times she could have left me and no one would blame her but she loves me even with my faults. She is the best mother to our daughter and I could not have hoped for a better mother and friend for our child. She is the glue of our household and she is a strong and positive role model for our daughter. My wife and I may not always agree on everything but I can tell you one thing next to my own mother, my wife is everything my mother is to me for our daughter loving, understanding, helpful, and most of all a great woman to look up to. So thank you to my mother and wife for being there for me and my daughter.
  My mother-in-law is another strong woman to look up to and I need to thank her as well. She took me into her family and made me feel at home the first time she met me. She is always letting me know we are family and she will stand by me and my wife no matter what. She is a positive person I am glad she is around my daughter and couldn't ask for a better caregiver and advisor. When my wife is at work and it's 3 am and I couldn't get my daughter to sleep she was there to lend a helping hand and teach me what she knows. Also she is always there when you need her and never lets you down in a pinch.
I can't forget Step Moms now. They have to step up and take care of a child that isn't even there's like it's their own and my step mother did that. She raised me like I was her own and loved me even though she didn't have to. She was there to help me with school and I'd I needed someone to help me with typing well she was there to teach and pass down knowledge. I know there are many diffenet types of mothers out there and a step mother is no different. They have just as much responsibility as a biological mother does but with theadded pressure of forming a bond with that new child and my step mother did it with ease. So to all the mothers in mine and everyone's families Happy Mothers Day and we love you!

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your post. Very heartfelt. The way you spoke of your wife and mother is absolutely loving. Great post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for reading and I always write abouts what's near and dear to me and also some funny stuff I've learned along the way.

    ReplyDelete