My Bearded Daddy Face
Funny Furry Face for The Baby
Friday, April 24, 2015
Dress for sucess!
My mom always told me dress for success and don't dress for the job you have today dress for the job you want tomorrow. If that is the case why are most of the children's clothing stores packed with dresses that are way to short and shorts that barely cover their behinds. I don't know who designs the kids clothing now but the.must not have a child of their own. I am speaking of course of little girls clothing because I have a daughter that is only one and a half but even baby to toddler clothing is not kosher for my taste. I am not a prude by any means but that is not right. The boys clothing on the other hand is a little different due to the fact that the tee shirt is a tee shirt and not a belly tank . It's all really relative to where you shop but that's just my take for now . Thanks for the read.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment