My Bearded Daddy Face

My Bearded Daddy Face
Funny Furry Face for The Baby

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Blast from the Past

My father brought me some of my old clothes and pictures and that spurred some memories. I can remember when I was younger switching from house to house after they had divorced. It was not easy to get used to. I mean the Christmas holiday was nice lol but it still took some getting used to. With  my family now it's about together whenever possible. With us working different shifts its hard to do because the company I work for is not family friendly. Both of my parents made time together for the family like dinner and family nights. In today's society it is a hard job to find a company that cares about people and not just about production. We work hard to revive that past time family time but we need help from corporate America to do that. Untill that day comes try to bring back some of the past by eating together at a table not in the living room and play a board game together video games can wait for parent and child. Trying is the first step and the rest will fall into place. Thanks for reading. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment