I haven't posted in over a year and I feel that it is time to start posting again. I recently found out we are having baby 2 and it's to early to tell if it will be a boy or girl but I do not care either way I will love him or her no matter what. I did leave my night shift job for a job that pays much lower but gives me the time home with my family but it's a little harder to make ends meet. Although tough we are managing to make it as a team but this new addition may be the reason I need to get another job or at least a part time second shift job. We live week to week like most of the people our age but we make it work and I hope to continue to do so without stressing out myself or my wife. Money is a big issue with every family and I know that comes between people at times. I am hopeful that we will be ok and everything will work out I have been at my job for about a year and it's time for a raise so there is hope. I am also interested to see how we take to not seeping again and going back to the beginning of it all. My wife and I are a united front with our baby girl and I think I am more of an influence than any other. I say that because she is a strong little girl and loves to be in the middle of everything, not shy and definitely not afraid to be outspoken. At almost 3 she has been great to raise.
Now it seems like starting over and it's still a little scary but no where near as scary as the first time round. I couldn't even sleep most nights because I was worried about absolutely everything. As time goes on you realize that a real cry is different from a fake cry and a scared cry is different from the I don't want to sleep cry. You learn and you grow with your child.
So I guess I will get to see how the other half lives, you know the 2 kids half. LOL. I will keep you up to date on all the goodies up till the big day.
Thanks for reading and have a great day.
Now it seems like starting over and it's still a little scary but no where near as scary as the first time round. I couldn't even sleep most nights because I was worried about absolutely everything. As time goes on you realize that a real cry is different from a fake cry and a scared cry is different from the I don't want to sleep cry. You learn and you grow with your child.
So I guess I will get to see how the other half lives, you know the 2 kids half. LOL. I will keep you up to date on all the goodies up till the big day.
Thanks for reading and have a great day.



No comments:
Post a Comment